Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cookies

So, after a long weekend of chores,chores, and more chores I decided it would be fun to "bake" Valentine's Day cookies with Emma. Ok, so I'm not the best cook/baker but at least I try. The cookies were not from scratch, but for Emma and I it was close enough. Next time, however, we won't start at 7:30 in the evening. Emma was pooped by the end of the whole ordeal.

flouring our "rolling pin"

looks like a pro



dirty and tired, not a good combo

not bad

worth the wait


2 comments:

  1. What a good mom, by 7:30 at night I am usually out of energy and counting down to bed time. Looks like a yummy time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me Julie, I had to muster up the energy. Since I'm at work all day, I do get the guilty feelings so I drink some coffee and go at it.

    ReplyDelete