Friday, May 6, 2011

Yeah this one right here goes out to all the baby's mamas, mamas...

This post is dedicated to my wife for Mother's Day.  Emma and Alex are lucky to have Melody as their mom.  This woman adores her children and will do anything for them.  In the same breathe, she is also a toughy.  Kids, don't try to fool your momma!  Here are a few characteristics I admire about Melody the mom:
  1. She is caring.
  2. She is compassionate.
  3. She is funny.
  4. She is patient.
  5. She is a good example.
  6. And on, and on, and on...
Here are a few characteristics Emma admires about her mom:
  1. She is special.
  2. She is pretty.
  3. She is funny.
Here are a few characteristics Alex admires about his mom:
  1. Alex was speechless!
Emma, Alex, and I love you and wish you a Happy Mother's Day!  Now I better get some rest because I have a feeling I'll be busy on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment