Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Emma is 3!?!?

When did this happen? Somewhere along the way, Emma became a three year old. This is all happening way too fast. Everyone has told us to enjoy our kids while they are young because they will grow up in a blink of an eye. Well I see this is true, scary, and sad. True because I already feel like the last three years went super fast. It's already becoming difficult for me to picture Emma as a baby even though I know I kissed that baby face at least a thousand times. Scary because we can't stop time and it is inevitable, my babies will grow up. Sad because I can't imagine the future without my little ones. Man, I foresee a serious case of the empty nest syndrome!

My baby Emma is already starting to look and act like a preschooler. No more chubby arms and legs. She still has a round face, but that too is starting to change. She has outsmarted me a couple of times, embarrassing but true. She insists on doing almost everything herself. She questions everyone and everything. She has quite a sense of humor.

I love my three year old girl. I beam with pride whenever I think about her. She is my goosey loosey.

Brushing her teeth before bedtime. Also note no diapers, potty-trained before 2 1/2 years old and took less than five days...yes, I'm bragging : )

she was looking for clues


birthday cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment