Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Summer Recap

I know we're well into fall but it wouldn't feel right if I didn't post about our summer especially Alex's 2nd birthday.

Alex turned two years old in August. He is such a delight! He is funny, smart, lovable, friendly and did I mention funny. He loves his blankey, Spiderman toys, and baba. I know it's time to part with his baba but when he looks at me with those precious eyes and says "Momma baba, peash" well I just melt. He loves to dance, wrestle, and watch movies. He knows his basic shapes, some of numbers 1 -10, and letters A and B. I'm working on it but truthfully he rather just run around and play, typical boy.

I cannot say it enough, I love this boy of mine!


Beating up Spiderman

He kept doing funny poses for us.

such a ham

No comments:

Post a Comment