Sunday, November 14, 2010

L.A. Zoo

I know the L.A. Zoo is not the greatest, but we are lucky to have a zoo just a few minutes away. Emma loves animals and all the open space is heaven for people with small kids. Also, it's pretty affordable especially when you pack a lunch and snacks.

Our day went pretty smoothly. Emma loved the zebras and the gorillas. She ate her lunch and behaved most of the time. Alex was such a good baby. When he wasn't sleeping, he was either smiling or chewing on his hands. One funny moment worth noting, Alex was sitting on my lap while we were having lunch. All of a sudden, I felt a rumbling coming from his booty. He pooped. That is no big deal but it became a big deal when I noticed it had seeped out of his shorts onto my pants! I quickly rushed him to the restroom, changed him, and cleaned my pants. All this happened and his smile never left his face.

post poop

wishing she could touch the flamingos








good 'ol homemade sandwiches










 



No comments:

Post a Comment