Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving at Rancho Padilla. Janice fed us all the favorites: cheesy potatoes, yams w/ marshmallows, stuffing, corn, turkey, and ham. She also made us homemade pumpkin pie. Oh and I must give Donna a shout out for the delicious pumpkin cheesecake roll she makes. Yum!

We had a great time hanging with the family. We are oh so fortunate to have each other. Next year it's Christmas!

Side note: I cannot believe we did not get one picture of Janice! She was there...I have proof...








Say turkeyyyy!

Becky with her boy

Grandma Theresa with Emma

Adrian and Frank with the little Padillas

Picture by Emma

who needs a fork
Sandy and Frank

Lia watching Grandpa carve the turkey

me and my favorite girl




No comments:

Post a Comment