Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Morning

My weekday mornings are no piece of cake. Unfortunately, my kids are early birds ready to start their day at around 6:30 in the morning. They are with me every step of the way as I attempt to look presentable for work...not easy. As soon as I am done getting ready (Heaven forbid I take more than 15 minutes), Emma has her list ready, "Take my pullup off and put my "chonees" on, brush my teeth, and please get me my cereal, milk, yogurt, spoon, and napkin".

No more privacy for me, no more sipping my coffee while I catch up on some news, no peace. I suppose one day I'll fondly think about our crazy, hectic mornings together and actually miss them, or maybe not :) In the meantime, I just roll with the punches and take commands from this little girl who thinks she is my master.

This is my morning....yes, this is the bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment